Your garden house is permanently being subjected to all kinds of – at times extreme – weather conditions. Rain, wind, UV rays, high and low temperatures. All of this ages the wood. Yvan Christiaens has a wide range of maintenance products that lengthen the life of your garden house, carport or pool house.
1. Premium coloured stains for the treatment of a pine garden house.
Impregnation and protection of pine by one simple treatment: only 1 product needed!
- Precautionary effective against mould.
- Protection against rot, woodworm and algae.
- Easily applicable.
- Waterproof, breathable and moisturising.
- Technical features: click here
Our premium coloured stains are a water-based multilayer system that offers protection against moulds; they lengthen the life of your garden house. A pine garden house must be treated immediately after construction. After the treatment the wood texture will still be visible and noticeable. We recommend to repeat this procedure every 2 years.
Available in various colours.
Colour stain Pro Cosy Grey is ideal to be used on a autoclave wooden garden house.
- Autoclave wooden garden house, 3 years after installation.
- Autoclave wooden garden house, after 3 years treated with Woodcleaner Nano Coating Pro.
- Autoclave wooden garden house immediately afterwards treated with Colour Stain Pro Cosy Grey..
2. Nano Coating Pro to treat a garden house in oak, iroko, cedar and thermo wood.
2.1 Nano Coating Pro Woodcleaner, a wood cleaner for garden wood.
Nano Coating Pro Woodcleaner is a water-soluble cleaning solution especially developed for wood. When untreated wood is subjected to all weather conditions, it becomes dirty and more sensitive to the formation of moss or mould, unequal ageing, etc.
Nano Coating Pro Woodcleaner guarantees in-depth cleaning of weathered wood, and removes mould and algae*. It thoroughly removes all dirt, and restores the wood’s original look and natural beauty. Nano Coating Pro Woodcleaner is used to prepare the wood for the surface treatment with Nano Coating Pro Woodprotector. (*in case of intense formation of algae or moss, the wood must be treated with a moss remover or fungicide)
- Nano Coating Pro Woodcleaner is easy, quick and effective. Contrary to high pressure cleaning, Nano Coating Pro is streak-free and does not damage wood fibres.
- Free of oxalic acid and chloride!
- Harmless to plants!
2.2 Nano Coating Pro Woodprotector, impregnating agent for untreated wood.
Nano Coating Pro Woodprotector is a water and oil repellent maintenance and protection product for garden houses in thermo wood, iroko and cedar. Nano Coating Pro Woodprotector penetrates the wood surface and forms a durable and protective coating, without opening the wood fibres. Easier to clean and maintain the wood. Thanks to Nano Coating Pro Woodprotector the formation moss and algae is made more difficult.
- Transparent and slightly foaming liquid
- High penetration capacity thanks to nanotechnology and solvent
- Chemical and physical bonding with the wood
- Surface remains unchanged
- Water and oil repellent
- Protects against acid rain and pollution
- Hampers adhesion of algae, moss and mould
- Contains antibacterial and UV-blocking additives
- 100% breathable
- Does not open the wood fibres
- Free of silicones, wax and oil
- For all wood types
- Does not stain other materials
- Provides higher resistance against dirt, water and oil
- Easily and quickly applicable
- For an easy cleaning and maintenance of wood
- Does not stain other materials
- Hardwood, oil-rich woods and thermo wood